photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Days: Intentional Time Management

Check out these ideas on time management:


Scott suggests asking some questions that were really helpful to me:
  • What are the things only I can do? (The Nester addresses this subject here)
  • What are the thing I need to give up/not do?
Scott also says that it's key to prioritize our time by putting God first, family second, and everything else last. I know you've heard this a million times before but how many of us really live like this? I know I don't. I've started to think about how my life would differ if I REALLY put God first...

Are your priorities in order? If not how would realigning them change your life? Do you have any tips for managing time wisely? If so please share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment