We're lighting candles this this week and trying to carve out space for the sacred in the midst of the busyness. If Easter has snuck up on you this year and the last thing you want to do is miss it, here are some resources I recommend to make the most of the days prior to His brutal crucifixion, earth shattering death and triumphant resurrection:
- Desiring God Lenten Lights: this is keeping us focused this week
- Holy Week Devotional for Kids: what a blessing the my friends at a local church shared this tool
- Online Devotional for Adults: did I mention I love the folks at Grace?
- Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross: a longtime lenten favorite of ours
- Passover Meal Printable with Simple Meal Plan: if you've never experienced a Passover Seder I highly recommend it
- Family Easter Activity: a meaningful, tangible reminder
- Easter Garden: its not too late too do this