photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days of Missional Living: Missional on Halloween (Day 31)

Printable Sticker from Nextdoor.com
 Many of you are planning your neighborhood event for tonight like I challenged you to. I'm so proud of you and I truly hope it goes well. I'll be joining you in your endeavor to reach your neighborhood for Christ through relationships. 

But the reality is even if you haven't spent the past several weeks planning a neighborhood event for tonight you can still be intentional about how you spend your time. Halloween is one of the only times that all your neighbors will be knocking on your door in one night. You should not let this missional opportunity slip by. Below are some great resources for missional living tonight:

I'd love to hear about your events. Be sure to stop by and let me know how they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment