|#31days of Missional Meals|
I hope this series has encouraged you on your missional journey. As we move forward lets remind ourselves of the simple truths we've learned:
- Eat with diverse people.
- Share meals in public and in private.
- Authenticity, listening well, and stories, matter.
- There is grace for when you mess up.
- Memorable meals are about "planned spontaneity."
- The key to Biblical hospitality is simplicity not perfection.
- Do what you're already doing (eating regularly) with intention.
If you missed any part of the Missional Meals series links to each day can be found here.
I'd love to hear how this series helped you on your missional journey and how you're implementing what you've learned in the comments below.