photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Tribe: @MissionalWomen

Missional Women

You may have noticed that in December I had a guest post at Missional Women. I am so thankful to be a part of this amazing group of ladies. For too long the missional conversation has been missing women's voices. I often felt alone in my writing on this topic as a women.

At the heart of Missional Women is the desire to help "women of all ages and seasons of life be intentional and think through how God has built you so you can steward your life for His glory." The writers and resources "help you discover how to live out and use your gifts and strengths for making God known and expanding His kingdom."

I'm thankful that I'll have a post featured on the site each month but they have lots of other resources to help you on your missional journey. Here are a few of my favorites:
What I love most about this community is their diversity and authenticity. They've been incredibly welcoming  to me as the new girl on the block. I hope you'll visit Missional Women and be blessed by all they offer to help you fulfill your personal role in The Great Commission.

After you make it to the site I'd love to hear what you find helpful or encouraging about Missional Women in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment