photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bloom Book Club: Bread and Wine

breadandwineshaunaniequist
Credit

I just recently finished Shauna Niequist's Bread and Wine. I relaxed with the book all through my staycation, relishing the beauty of her words and their glorious truth. But it took me two weeks to finish the last chapter and a half because I did not want the book to end. Seriously, I loved it so much that I vowed to read it again soon.

Much to my surprise Bread and Wine was chose for the Bloom Book Club's summer session. I highly encourage you to join in reading this wonderful book. Right now DaySpring is offeing a book club special so be sure to by your book here if you choose to join Bloom this summer.

Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you'll be reading Bread and Wine with us. Here's to your own love stories of life lived around the table.





No comments:

Post a Comment