photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Saturday, March 9, 2013

You're Made for a God-Sized Dream: A Review


I've known since I was a child that God gave me unlimited potential and made me for something special and unique. I didn't need anyone to tell me that. But I did however need someone to remind me of that...

I was just a few pages into Holley's book when I read these words:
"What I've writted is a gift from my heart to yours, from one dreamer to another. I believe with you, for you, and most of all--I believe in the God who lives within you. 
You really are made for more.
 And this is your time.
Right here, right now."
And then I realized something. Something I had never fully understood before; I needed an encourager in my life. I have oftentimes played that role for others: cheering them on, encouraging them to live their God-sized dreams. But it is very few that have done that for me. Holley's book was exactly what I needed.

Holley Gerth is a certified life coach. (She even offers {e}coaching.) And reading You're Made for a God-Sized Dream is a lot like having Holley all to yourself for an extended coaching session. While I was expecting Holley's book to provide lots of encouragement I wasn't expecting the level of planning advice she offers to make your God-sized dream a reality. Holley offers tools to learn more specifically about who you are and what your dream is. She helps you face the fears that can limit the fulfillment of your dream as well as help you set a tangible plan for making your dream a reality. Additionally she even offers a free Go Deeper Guide that use can you with the book.

You Were Made for a God-Sized Dream isn't just a book of feel-good platitudes that will give you warm fuzzies. This book is a tool that you can use to effectively fulfill your God-sized dream. So are you ready to dream big with me and fulfill God's plan for your life? Then go ahead and pickup Holley's book and like me, invite an experienced life coach into your life.

Purchase your copy of You Were Made for a God-Sized Dream through DaySpring and use code holley25 for 25% off.


No comments:

Post a Comment