photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Friday, March 22, 2013

E-flirt.com

Text or E-mail Some Sweet Nothings

(Today is  Day 5 of Kathi Lipp's 5-day Husband Project Challenge. How has the week been for you and your hubby? I'd love to hear your story in the comments below.


“I turn on my computer. I wait patiently as it connects. I go online. My breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words, “You’ve got Mail.” I hear nothing, not a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart… I have mail, from you.”
-Meg Ryan as Kathleen Kennedy in “You’ve Got Mail”

Project #5:

Send a flirty text or e-mail to your husband.

Getting Creative
  • Use an e-card service (hallmark.com or americangreetings.com) to send a cute and flirty note.
  • Don’t know how to text? Ask any teenager in the general vicinity.
  • Most phones have a camera feature where you can send a photo message. Be sure to keep it G rated so that he doesn’t get in trouble at work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment