photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Tonight I'll be participating in one of my favorite Christmas traditions of watching It's a Wonderful Life (on DVD commercial free). Although it's not directly related to advent this is certainly one of the ways I slow down, consider my life, and prepare for the wonder of Christmas. If you haven't seen this wonderful movie from start to finish you certainly must. It's appropriate for all ages and I assure you it will only add more meaning to your celebrations. In the spirit of that fabulous movie The Resurgence has shared a great post on the qualities of a good wife as seen in Mary Bailey.

I'll be taking a blogging break this Christmas season. I pray that you and your will find time to slow down, breathe, and focus on the babe in the manger and the implications of the God of the universe coming down to earth.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love it.. grew up in Kenya so I just recently watch it.. beautiful! come visit me:

    http://nancyogengayouree.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/christmas-traditions/

    ReplyDelete