photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Monday, December 5, 2011

Don't Miss This

On the week leading up to Thanksgiving I had the chance to take a vacation to Chattanooga, TN. Along with tons of natural beauty, great shopping, and lots to do, one of the things I like most about Chattanooga is that it has so many things we don't get to experience in Florida:

Leaves in all colors, shapes and sizes,



(Can you tell I really liked the leaves?)

rivers and mountain views,


and an overall true fall experience!


I have visited Chattanooga so many times that I was afraid this year I might overlook the beauty and wonder of it all. So I used photography as a spiritual discipline and as a way to visually keep adding to my 1,000 gifts list.

 

111. Achieving a personal exercise goal!
112. Fresh juice from the farmer's market
113. A gigantic live Christmas tree
114. A husband that let me keep and helped me put up said Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment