photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Monday, August 3, 2015

How to Love Your Neighbors (at Missional Missional Women)

 
I have been been faithful in many aspects of missional living but loving my neighbors is one area where I have struggled. There are many reasons for that but one is that I’m an introvert and talking to new people can be hard.

We recently moved to Texas and into a twelve-unit apartment complex. From the beginning, I knew that such a small “community” was the perfect environment for working toward real community.

This move halfway across the country has been hands down one of the hardest things I’ve done in my life and I’m no stranger to hard things. But every once in a while when I’m engaging with my neighbors I see a glimpse of life as it could be. Life lived in community. And I wonder if God could has planted me in this place for such a time as this.

Continue reading over at Missional Women>>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment