photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Orlando Ladies: You're Invited


 "What does it look like to build and rebuild in my life, with my gifts and my skills and do that for the glory of God?"


Have you ever felt alone? In your city? In your neighborhood? In your life?

Have you ever felt Restless? Convinced that you are are made for something greater? But not sure what that means? Or how to get there?

Yeah, I thought so. Me, too.

"By ourselves we won't make a dent in the rubble crushing those around us."

 

http://vimeo.com/103436095

 

"This is a movement of women that actually believes God at His word that He could take us in our places and use us for His glory and the good of his people."


The mission of IF is to gather, equip, and unleash the next generation of women to live out their purpose. Does that excite you, too? When I first heard of IF roughly a year ago I knew it was something my heart had been longing for and that I had to be involved in.

If you feel the same way I'd love to invite you to join our first IF:Orlando gathering. We're meeting in less than two weeks with women all over the world to gather and pray:

  • When: Tuesday, September 23, 7:00-9:00 PM
  • Who: Women of Orlando
  • Where: Enders Park Clubhouse at Baldwin Park, 947 Fern Ave, Orlando, 32814
  • What: We'll pray, connect with other women in our neighborhood and share dessert and coffee.

Join our IF:Orlando group on Facebook here. RSVP for our prayer gathering here

Want to hear more about IF:Orlando? Courtney, another one of our area leaders, shares a great post here.

"We are going to be free and set others free. Period."

 

I'd love to here if you plan on joining us in the comments below. If you're not local to Orlando find an IF:Pray event in your area here.



No comments:

Post a Comment