Perhaps you've noticed I've had a hard time getting back into my writing schedule since my July blogging break. While I don't usually do personal updates, I thought I'd share a few things with you as we prepare to dive into Fall:
- In case you're wondering, we did not host a French student. Instead I learned some good things about God's timing and honoring my husband.
- Can you believe I had to take a break from hospitality for a few week during July? More to come on that.
- On July 26th we celebrated 5 years of life and ministry in Orlando. I still have some processing to do on these past 5 years.
- I'm starting to connect and be able to use some of my gifts and passions at my church. This is an answer to a prayer of many years.
- I'm reading a lot of mindless fiction right now because I spent the beginning of the year diving into lots of serious stuff and needed a break.
- I am also reading Supper of the Lamb by Father Robert Farrar Capon.
- If you don't know, I work from home as a Virtual Assistant and I love it more and more each day.
- I'm super excited about the Fall. It's my favorite season. I'll decorate my house, eat all things pumpkin, and go on some fun trips.
- A group of ladies met on August 10th to lead IF:Local in Orlando. More on that soon for all you locals.
- The Nester's 31 Days will be here before you know and I'll be announcing my topic soon.
Thanks for your grace, support, and encouragement, friends! I'm so thankful for you.