photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Monday, March 31, 2014

Art, Beauty, and Oprhan Care


It was at the beginning of March, that I launched my Etsy store and asked you to join me in bringing an orphan home to his forever family. So many of you, without any notice or connection to the sweet boy we hosted, jumped on board and partnered with me right away. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Unless you had seen the "Shop" link to nowhere that appeared at the top of this blog in August, you may have been fairly surprised by what seemed like a sudden leap into the land of creative entrepreneurs. This desire had been something that had been marinating in my heart for years. Like with most things there's a back story. I could tell you how long I agonized over releasing my art into the world or how the only thing that could push me to the point of  pushing the "brave" button and going live with my shop rested in the hands of a young orphan boy. But that story is for another day.

What I want to say is that you've made a difference. Not just in the life of a young boy or the family of five adopting him, but in my life as well. You've shown me that my dream of making art that invests in eternity can make a difference. Going forward I'll be sharing more the story that got me to this point as well as the stories of other artists. And each month I'll give you the opportunity to invest in a new church plant in the US.

But today is the last day of March and we still have the opportunity to make an impact in the life of an orphan. Before midnight would you please help me finish strong by doing the following:


 Two Ways You Can Forever Change the Life of an Orphan by Midnight: 

 

  • Make a purchase. 50% of all sales through midnight tonight go to the adoption of our sweet boy. Some items are as little as a trip to Starbucks and nothing is over $40.
  • Share the links. Please share these with everyone you know and invite them to join us in forever changing a life:  
I'm so thankful for your partnership. Please let me know in the comments below how you'll be joining with me in these final hours to see a life changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment