photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Missional Women Conference and An Invitation


 A few weeks back I shared about my tribe, Missional Women. I hope you've checked them out and have been taking advantage of all the resources and encouragement they have to help you live on mission in every area of your life including work, home, motherhood, and the world.

I'm thrilled to extend to you a personal invitation to the Missional Women Conference, April 11-12, in beautiful Denver, Colorado. The mission of the conference is designed to help:
"women of all ages and seasons of life be intentional and think through how God has built you so you can steward your life for His glory. It is to help you discover how to live out and use your gifts and strengths for making God known and expanding His kingdom."
You'll get to hear from real practitioners, the voices of Missional Women, who are normal women just like you seeking to live intentionally in every area of their lives. We'll also hear from Shaun Groves whose heart for mission has led him down some incredible paths with Compassion International. Plus there will be a free concert with Shaun included in your conference registration!

I'm also excited to share with you that I'll be leading a session at the conference about connecting mission and meals. I'd love to invite you to join me in Denver so we can meet in real life and walk this missional journey together.

If you want to learn more about the Missional Women Conference or register visit this link. I'm excited to be a part of the conference team and am really excited about the opportunity to meet you. Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you'll be joining us so we can be sure to connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment