photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Calling All Church Planter's Wives

Part of my purpose here is to encourage and unify woman in church planting. With that in mind I would like to feature interviews with church planter’s wives regularly. Are you involved in a church plant? Would you like to be a part of ministering to other woman in church planting? Please leave a comment that includes the website of your current plant.


Is you pastor’s wife amazing? Do you know a woman in church planting who would be willing to be featured here? Please leave a comment to nominate her.

If you have questions about the type of content the interviews will feature below is a brief list:

• The story of your call to church planting


• A brief history of your current plant


• Your most difficult time in church planting


• Your most exciting time in church planting


• Encouragement for other ministry wives



My first interview is already complete and it’s a good one from Amy over at Dandelion Seeds but it won’t be posted here until early 2012 since it’s being published by Converge Point magazine. So send me your nominations and let’s join in the ministry of encouragement together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I stumbled upon your blog in my search for resources for church planting wives. My husband and I got married this past July and moved to McKinney, TX to begin our journey towards church planting. We're still in the infant stages of our church plant, but we are excited about what the Lord has planned for McKinney. I was encouraged to find your blog and look forward to reading the interviews you post! As a newbie, I can use all the help I can get :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Erin. I would love to interview you sometime.

    ReplyDelete