photo Home_transparent2.png  photo About_notbold.png  photo Speaking_Transparent.png  photo VirtualAssisting_transparent.png  photo Archives_transparent.png  photo Contact_transparent.png

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chasing Your Dreams is Hard Work

Credit
So I've been actively pursuing some of my God-sized dreams this week and it's been busy. I'll have some exciting announcements coming soon and hopefully I'll be able to serve you, my reader, better.

One of the big things up until this point that has kept me from doing some things I know God is calling me to is fear. Fear of failure and maybe a little fear of success too. And I know I'm not alone...

So I'm wondering what are some of your God-sized dreams and how do you combat fear? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment